1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
12 pretzel rods
3 ounces white chocolate baking bars
Red and yellow food coloring
1. Line baking sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt semisweet chocolate in double boiler over hot, not boiling water. Remove from heat.
3. Dip pretzel rods into chocolate, spooning chocolate to cover approximately 3/4 of each pretzel.
4. Place on baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.
5. Melt white chocolate in clean double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat.
6. Dip coated pretzels quickly into white chocolate to cover approximately ¼ of pretzel.
7. Place on baking sheet and top immediately with sprinkles.
8. Refrigerate until firm.
9. Tie ends with ribbons.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.