1 cup confectioners sugar
1 cup of peanut butter
3 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 16-ounce can vanilla frosting
1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
1. In a medium bowl, mix sugar, peanut butter, butter and vanilla until well blended.
2. On a baking sheet, form into small ghost shapes about 2" high.
3. In a deep bowl, microwave frosting 10-20 seconds or until warm and runny; stir until smooth.
4. With a fork, dip one ghost at a time into frosting to coat; let excess drip off.
5. Press in two chocolate chips for eyes.
6. Use another fork to transfer the ghosts to a foil lined baking sheet.
7. Place in refrigerator to set.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.