Angel Hair with Tomatoes Basil and Garlic
This angel hair pasta recipe is probably one of the quickest you can find. Simple and savory, you can make this angel hair dish even if dinner needs to be served in less than 20 minutes. Add in-season vegetables from your garden to add color and crunch.
1 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
5 cups tomatoes, diced
1/2 teaspoon basil
3/4 cup chicken broth
5 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for one minute.
3. Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add hot pasta to skillet; toss well.
5. Add chicken broth and stir. Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.