Angel Hair with Tomatoes Basil and Garlic
This angel hair pasta recipe is probably one of the quickest you can find. Simple and savory, you can make this angel hair dish even if dinner needs to be served in less than 20 minutes. Add in-season vegetables from your garden to add color and crunch.
1 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
5 cups tomatoes, diced
1/2 teaspoon basil
3/4 cup chicken broth
5 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for one minute.
3. Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add hot pasta to skillet; toss well.
5. Add chicken broth and stir. Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
- Sausage and Peppers Rigatoni Recipe
- Pesto Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- Creamy Pasta Primavera Recipe
- Easy Bacon and Tomato Pasta Recipe
- Broccoli Ricotta Mozzarella Stuffed Shells Recipe
- Penne With Vodka Sauce Recipe
- Broccoli and Roasted Garlic Pasta Recipe
- Baked Rigatoni with Sausage Recipe
- Ravioli Recipe with Broccoli Cream Sauce
- Tortellini and Broccoli Alfredo
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!