This peach pie recipe uses fresh peaches for a taste of summer in every bite. It's easy to make and smells fabulous as it bakes.
2 pie crusts, unbaked (recipe here)
6 medium peaches
1/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Wash peaches, remove seed, then peel and slice.
2. In a large bowl, combine peaches, sugar, flour, salt and lemon juice.
3. Pour mixture into a put in a prepared pie crust. Dot the top of the peaches with butter.
4. Place the top crust onto the peaches in the pie pan. Seal the edges then cut a few slits in the top of the pie crust to let steam escape.
5. Sprinkle some sugar on the top of the pie crust.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.