Peach Pie Recipe
This peach pie recipe uses fresh peaches for a taste of summer in every bite. It's easy to make and smells fabulous as it bakes.
2 pie crusts, unbaked
6 medium peaches
1/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Wash peaches, remove seed, then peel and slice.
2. In a large bowl, combine peaches, sugar, flour, salt and lemon juice.
3. Pour mixture into a put in a prepared pie crust. Dot the top of the peaches with butter.
4. Place the top crust onto the peaches in the pie pan. Seal the edges then cut a few slits in the top of the pie crust to let steam escape.
5. Sprinkle some sugar on the top of the pie crust.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-45 minutes