4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
3/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ginger
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 cups long grain white rice uncooked
1. Combine orange juice, brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Heat until just warm, about 1 minute on high.
3. Place chicken in a baking dish and cover with sauce.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes, basting with the sauce every halfway through.
5. While chicken is baking, cook rice according to package directions.
6. Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked rice. Makes 4 servings
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.