Vegetable cooking spray
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
10-3/4 cups (1 can) condensed cream of celery soup
15 ounces canned peas, drained
2 cups cooked instant white rice
10-3/4 ounces (1 can) condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a 10-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
3. Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until well browned and cooked through, turning often.
4. Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray. Place the chicken into the baking dish. Top with the mushrooms.
5. Spoon the celery soup over the mushrooms. Top with the peas and rice.
6. Spoon the mushroom soup over the rice. Sprinkle with the cheese.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.