¼ cup chopped fresh basil
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup chopped cilantro
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 package frozen French fries
1. Bake French fries according to package directions.
2. While French fries are baking, coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Combine the basil, mint, parsley, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt, in pepper in a bowl.
4. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
5. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet.
6. When French fries are done baking, set the oven to 450 degrees F.
7. Place the shrimp in the oven; bake until opaque and cooked through (about 6 minutes).
8. Serve the shrimp with the French fries. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.