¼ cup chopped fresh basil
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup chopped cilantro
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 package frozen French fries
1. Bake French fries according to package directions.
2. While French fries are baking, coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Combine the basil, mint, parsley, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt, in pepper in a bowl.
4. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
5. Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on a baking sheet.
6. When French fries are done baking, set the oven to 450 degrees F.
7. Place the shrimp in the oven; bake until opaque and cooked through (about 6 minutes).
8. Serve the shrimp with the French fries. Makes 4 servings.