nonstick cooking spray
6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
½ cup chopped green onions
1 (8 ounce package) sliced Colby Jack or shredded Mexican-style four-cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
2. Cut tortillas in half, cover bottom of dish with 4 of the tortilla halves, cut side facing edge of dish.
3. Layer with one 1/3 each of the tomato sauce, beans, corn, green onions, and cheese.
4. Repeat layers twice. Cover with foil; bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
5. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Makes 6 servings.