1½ pounds boneless turkey roast
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 Tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 cup cranberries
2 cups water
2 Tablespoons orange juice
1 Tablespoon corn starch
2 Tablespoons water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place turkey in a roasting pan, and rub with olive oil. Combine the cinnamon, cloves, allspice and peppercorns; rub over turkey.
3. Place turkey in the oven and roast for about 1 hour until juices run clear.
4. Prepare a sauce by combining the cranberries and 2 cups water in a saucepan and bringing to a boil. Lower the heat and cook until cranberries begin to pop; add the orange juice.
5. Combine the corn starch or arrowroot with 2 tablespoons water and add to the sauce. Cook until thick and serve over sliced turkey.