At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
1. Cut a circle from the fabric—use a plate or string to get the desired size.
2. Hand stitch about ¼“ from outside edge using ½” stitches.
3. Cinch half way closed and stuff with fiberfill, pull closed fill with more fiberfill if needed and tie closed.
4. Curl florist wire around a pencil leaving 2-3” straight, bend the 2-3 straight wire at a 90 degree angle.
5. Poke leaves, curled wire and a cinnamon stick through the hole in the pumpkin.