Looking for a fun fall craft to do with your kids? We've got you covered with this great fabric pumpkin craft. This craft doesn't take too long to do once you get a hang of it, so you'll be able to make a lot of these in no time at all.
Decorate your house with these pumpkins to create a festive atmosphere! These pumpkins are a great alternative to real pumpkins; they're much easier to make than carving a pumpkin, and you don't have to worry about them rotting. Or, simply make them in addition to your carved pumpkins!
This craft is a great one to do with your kids. Just be sure they handle the needle appropriately so no unnecessary injuries occur. Always supervise your kids when they're working with sharp objects, and be ready to take over if necessary.
If you enjoy this craft, make sure to check out some of the other great crafts that we have on our site. We've got lots of fun activities for you and your children to do together. Doing arts and crafts with your kids is a great way to build memories that will last for a lifetime!
1. Cut a circle from the fabric—use a plate or string to get the desired size.
2. Hand stitch about ¼“ from outside edge using ½” stitches.
3. Cinch half way closed and stuff with fiberfill, pull closed fill with more fiberfill if needed and tie closed.
4. Curl florist wire around a pencil leaving 2-3” straight, bend the 2-3 straight wire at a 90 degree angle.
5. Poke leaves, curled wire and a cinnamon stick through the hole in the pumpkin.