Last Updated on
Swamp Punch Recipe
2 bottles (1.75 liters each) of white kiwi juice, chilled and divided
4 drops green food coloring
2 very thin surgical gloves, rinsed
2 8″ long wooden chopsticks
1 bottle (1 liter) seltzer, chilled
Juice of two limes
Cantaloupe or grapefruit
½ quart lime sherbet
½ quart orange sherbet
1. Combine 5 cups of the juice with the food coloring.
2. Pour half into one glove. Insert one chopstick into middle of palm through base of glove; tie end closed with string
3. Place on a baking sheet, fingers supported by an inverted spoon, making sure fingers do not touch.
4. Repeat with remaining juice mixture, glove and chopstick.
5. Freeze until solid, 8 hours.
6. Cut cantaloupe or grapefruit to fit punch bowl, put aside.
7. In punch bowl, combine seltzer and lime juice with remaining kiwi juice.
8. Scoop sherbet into punch.
9. Cut off tied portion of gloves around chopstick.
10. Snip glove fingers; gently peel back from frozen juice.
11. Insert chopsticks into cantaloupe or grapefruit; place in punch bowl.