4 medium Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced (1⅓ pounds)
8 ounces cubed cooked ham
1 medium sweet pepper, chopped (¾ cup)
1 small sweet yellow onions, chopped (⅓ cup)
1 cup shredded colby-jack cheese (4 ounces)
1. In a greased 2-quart square baking dish layer half of the potatoes, half of the ham, half of the pepper, half of the onion, and half of the cheese.
2. Repeat with the remaining ham, pepper, and onion.
3. Top with the remaining potatoes.
4. Bake, covered, in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until potatoes are tender.
6. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),