Potato Chip Chicken Casserole
1 cup celery, chopped
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
3 cups potato chips, crushed
grated cheese (optional)
1. Mix celery and chicken together.
2. Place 1/2 of this mixture in an ungreased baking dish.
3. Spoon ½ can of mushroom soup and 1/4 cup milk over the chicken mixture.
4. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips over all.
5. Repeat layers one more time. If using grated cheese, sprinkle on top.
6. Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.