Company Beef Casserole
1½ pounds lean ground beef
1 jar (15½ ounces) spaghetti sauce
12 ounces small egg noodles
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
16 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef; drain.
2. Add spaghetti sauce; simmer 20 minutes.
3. Cook noodles; drain.
4. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add sour cream; mix well.
6. Spread half the noodles in sprayed 13″ x 9″ baking dish.
7. Cover with half the cream cheese mixture; top with half the cheese.
8. Spread all the meat sauce over cheese.
9. Layer remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and cheese.
10. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.