1½ pounds chicken tenders
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce with roasted garlic
1 Tablespoon sun-dried tomato paste
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine the chicken tenders and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl and toss to coat the chicken.
4. Transfer the chicken to the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste and oregano in small saucepan over medium heat.
7. Simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Serve the chicken fingers with the dipping sauce on the side.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),