4 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken (such as rotisserie chicken or leftover roasted or grilled chicken)
1 cup chili sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
4 sandwich rolls (such as hamburger buns)
4 (1-ounce) slices Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Combine the chicken, chili sauce, and liquid smoke in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
3. Cook for 5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
4. Arrange the chicken on the bottom half of the rolls and top with cheese.
5. Place the sandwiches under the broiler and cook for 1 minute, until the cheese melts.
6. Top with the top half of the rolls and serve.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),