Pulled Smoky Chicken Sandwiches with Cheddar
4 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken (such as rotisserie chicken or leftover roasted or grilled chicken)
1 cup chili sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
4 sandwich rolls (such as hamburger buns)
4 (1-ounce) slices Cheddar cheese, mild or sharp
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Combine the chicken, chili sauce, and liquid smoke in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
3. Cook for 5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
4. Arrange the chicken on the bottom half of the rolls and top with cheese.
5. Place the sandwiches under the broiler and cook for 1 minute, until the cheese melts.
6. Top with the top half of the rolls and serve.
You might also like:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes