Shrimp and Feta Scampi
1 (8 ounces) package spaghetti
1½ pounds peeled and deveined Shrimp
1 (10 ounce) package frozen snow peas or fresh sugar snap peas
4 green onions, sliced
⅓ cup reduced-fat olive oil vinaigrette
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
1. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta, and cook, uncovered, 9 minutes.
2. Add shrimp; cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
3. Place pea pods in a colander. Drain pasta and shrimp over pea pods.
4. Transfer mixture to a large serving bowl.
5. Add onions, vinaigrette, and pepper; toss lightly. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.