1 (8 ounces) package spaghetti
1½ pounds peeled and deveined Shrimp
1 (10 ounce) package frozen snow peas or fresh sugar snap peas
4 green onions, sliced
⅓ cup reduced-fat olive oil vinaigrette
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
1. Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta, and cook, uncovered, 9 minutes.
2. Add shrimp; cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
3. Place pea pods in a colander. Drain pasta and shrimp over pea pods.
4. Transfer mixture to a large serving bowl.
5. Add onions, vinaigrette, and pepper; toss lightly. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.