Banana Bread Pudding
2 cups milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups bread, torn into small pieces
4 very ripe bananas, mashed
1. Mix milk and melted butter. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl; whisk eggs, sugars, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until well combined.
3. Slowly add milk mixture, mixing well.
4. Add bread and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the bananas.
5. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add the bread mixture.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!