Last Updated on
Apple Bread Pudding
4 cups cubed French bread
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 3/4 cups hot water
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups finely chopped and peeled apples
Apple Bread Pudding Directions:
1. Tear or cut up bread and set aside.
2. Mix eggs in large bowl. Mix in sweetened condensed milk, then add water.
3. Stir in butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Toss apples into bread cubes.
4. Put into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Pour mixture over and let sit until moistened, pushing down gently with back of wooden spoon.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes.