At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Blueberry Bread Pudding
1 pound loaf French bread, day old
8 oz package cream cheese
2 cups frozen blueberries
2 cups whole milk
1 cup half & half
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray large baking dish (11 x 15) with non-stick spray.
2. Beat together eggs, milk, and half & half. Mix in sugars, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend well.
3. Tear bread into 1 inch size pieces. Place half in the bottom of the baking dish.
4. Pinch off cream cheese into 1/2 inch size pieces and scatter on top of bread. Sprinkle blueberries on top of bread & cream cheese. Place the remaining bread on top.
5. Gently pour the liquid mixture on top of bread.
6. Bake for 40 minutes. Cover with foil and continue baking for 10 minutes more. Let rest for 5 minutes.