At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Peach Bread Pudding
3 to 4 ripe peaches, sliced
5 to 6 cups day-old bread (white)
2 cups milk
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Spray 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Break up bread into pan and tuck peach slices in between bread.
3. Mix milk, butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
4. Pour mixture over bread and peaches.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for about 55 minutes.