BASIC FIRST AID SUPPLIES:
· Alcohol or antiseptic wound wipes
· Antiseptic/anesthetic spray (like Bactine)
· Ace bandage
· Adhesive tape (cloth) 1" thickness
· Antibiotic ointment for cuts and scrapes
· Aspirin or similar anti-inflammatory pain reliever
· Assorted non-stick adhesive bandages
· Burn cream or aloe verabased gel for minor burns
· Calamine lotion or hydrocortisone cream for the "itchy scratchies"
· Cotton balls and swabs
· Eye wash kit
· Instant cold pack
· Insect bite/sting stick
· Smelling salts
· Sterile gauze pads for large wounds
· CPR instruction card
· Disposable latex gloves
· EpiPen or similar epinephrine auto-injector for severe allergic (anaphylactic) reaction
· First aid guide book
· Hand sanitizer
· Wet wipes
Throw away any product with an old expiration date or soon-to-expire date.
Keep a card in the kit with all medicine allergies for each affected family member.
|More Moms Who Think Checklists|
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.