BASIC FIRST AID SUPPLIES:
· Alcohol or antiseptic wound wipes
· Antiseptic/anesthetic spray (like Bactine)
· Ace bandage
· Adhesive tape (cloth) 1" thickness
· Antibiotic ointment for cuts and scrapes
· Aspirin or similar anti-inflammatory pain reliever
· Assorted non-stick adhesive bandages
· Burn cream or aloe verabased gel for minor burns
· Calamine lotion or hydrocortisone cream for the "itchy scratchies"
· Cotton balls and swabs
· Eye wash kit
· Instant cold pack
· Insect bite/sting stick
· Smelling salts
· Sterile gauze pads for large wounds
· CPR instruction card
· Disposable latex gloves
· EpiPen or similar epinephrine auto-injector for severe allergic (anaphylactic) reaction
· First aid guide book
· Hand sanitizer
· Wet wipes
Throw away any product with an old expiration date or soon-to-expire date.
Keep a card in the kit with all medicine allergies for each affected family member.
|More Moms Who Think Checklists|
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!