CROCK POT CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS
2 pounds white almond bark
4 ounces bar German chocolate
1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 ounces)
24 ounces dry roasted peanuts
1. Put all ingredients in Crock Pot; cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Do not stir.
2. Turn Crock Pot to low and stir every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Drop on waxed paper and let cool. Store in a tightly covered container.
CROCK POT CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CAKE
2 cups chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl mixing well. Beat about 2 minutes. Pour batter into greased and floured 2 pound coffee can.
2. Place can in crockpot. Cover top of can with 8 paper towels. Cover crockpot and bake on high 2 to 3 hours.
CROCK POT COBBLER
1 can baked biscuits, cooled
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter
1 can pie filling, any flavor
1. Cut biscuits into chunks, place about half in the bottom of a crock pot.
2. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and butter. Sprinkle on top of biscuits.
3. Spread canned pie filling on top and repeat until you're out of ingredients. Bake on high for 2 hours.
CROCK POT CRANAPPLE SAUCE
10-12 medium apples
1-2 cups cranberry juice
lemon juice -- use 1/4 to 1/2 lemon
2 Tablespoons sugar
1/4 to 1/2 cup dried cranberries or "craisins" (sweetened dried cranberries)
1. Wash the apples and chop them up without peeling. Squeeze lemon juice over them as you cut them.
2. Put apples in crockpot with cranberry juice -- use 1 cup if you want the applesauce thick, more if you want it thin. Stir in sugar to suit your taste.
3. Let apples stew on low for 6-8 hours. About an hour or two before serving, stir in cranberries or craisins.
CROCK POT CRANBERRIES
1 pkg. fresh cranberries
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup water
1. Combine cranberries with sugar and water in Crock Pot.
2. Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours until some split. Serve with turkey or chicken.
CROCK POT CUSTARD
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. In a mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, vanilla and milk; mix well.
2. Pour into a lightly buttered 1- or 1 1/2-quart baking dish or souffle which will fit in the slow cooker/Crock Pot, and sprinkle with the nutmeg.
3. Place a rack or ring of aluminum foil in the slow cooker/Crock Pot, then add 1 1/2 to 2 cups of hot water to the pot. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place on the rack in the slow cooker/Crock Pot.
4. Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until set.
CROCK POT EASY CHERRY COBBLER
1 16-oz can cherry pie filling
1 package cake mix for 1 layer cake or sweet muffin mix
3 Tablespoons evaporated milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped nuts...optional
1. Put pie filling in lightly buttered 3 & 1/2 quart crock pot and cook on high for 30 minutes.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon onto the hot pie filling.
3. Cover and cook for 2-3 hours on LOW.
CROCK POT FRUIT DESSERT
3 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange, sections, drained
1 can (16 oz.) fruit cocktail, well drained
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, well drained
1 can (16 oz.) sliced peaches, well drained
3 bananas, sliced
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
1. Place all ingredients in cooker. Toss gently.
2. Cover and cook on low about 4 hours.
CROCK POT CURRIED FRUIT BAKE
1 package prunes, (16 oz.) pitted
1 package dried apricots (11 oz.)
2 cans pineapple chunks (13 1/2 oz.) drained
1 can peaches; sliced (1 lb. 13 oz.)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
14 ounces ginger ale
1. Combine all ingredients in removable liner. Place in base.
2. Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.