Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steaks
2 pounds round steak, sliced
4 medium onions, sliced
2 green bell peppers, sliced
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1 Tablespoon garlic-pepper blend
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
8 hoagie (sub) rolls, split in half
8 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
1. Combine steak, onions, bell peppers, butter, garlic-pepper seasoning and salt in the crock pot.
2. Whisk together water and bouillon in small bowl.
3. Pour into crock pot, cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
4. Remove beef, onions and bell peppers from crock pot and divide evenly between 8 rolls. Top with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is melted.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes