Lasagna is made even easier in this slow cooker recipe.
1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
8 Lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into thirds
1 (28 ounce) jar of spaghetti sauce
⅓ cup water
1 (4 ounce) can of sliced mushrooms, drained
1 (15 ounce) container of ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
Garnish with Parmesan cheese
1. Combine ground beef and Italian seasoning.
2. Arrange half of the lasagna noodles in a greased 5 quart slow cooker.
3. Spread half of the ground beef mixture of the noodles. Top with half of each remaining ingredient EXCEPT Parmesan cheese.
4. Repeat layering process.
5. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
6. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.