Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
This recipe for Smothered Pork Chops gives you the delicious crisp of a fried chop with the tenderness of a slow cooked chop in an easy slow cooker dinner. Serve with roasted potatoes and green beans to finish off this savory dinner.
¾ cup all-purpose flour, divided
½ teaspoon ground mustard
½ teaspoon garlic pepper blend
¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
4 boneless pork loin chops (½-inch thick, 4 ounces each)
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 (14½ ounce) can chicken broth
1. In a large re-sealable plastic bag, combine ½ cup flour, mustard, pepper blend and seasoned salt.
2. Add chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown meat in oil on each side.
3. Transfer to a greased 5 quart slow cooker.
4. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops.
5. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 3½ hours or until meat is tender.
6. Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk pan juices until smooth; serve with pork.
You might also like:
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Most Popular Crock Pot Recipes
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Chicken
- Crock Pot Recipes for the Crockpot and Slow Cooker
- Smothered Chicken with Red Potatoes
- Sweet and Sour Crock Pot Chicken
- Basil Garlic Whole Chicken with Vegetables
- Taco Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Farmhouse Chicken and Corn Chowder