Baked Garden Omelet Breakfast Recipe
8 large eggs, beaten
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup milk
10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup green onions, sliced
1/2 cup salami, diced
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk eggs and cheeses together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add milk, basil, salt, fennel seed,and pepper.
3. Fold in remaining ingredients.
4. Spread in a greased 13x9 baking pan.
5. Bake at 325'F 30-35 min until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes