8 large eggs, beaten
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup milk
10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup green onions, sliced
1/2 cup salami, diced
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk eggs and cheeses together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add milk, basil, salt, fennel seed,and pepper.
3. Fold in remaining ingredients.
4. Spread in a greased 13x9 baking pan.
5. Bake at 325'F 30-35 min until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.