8 large eggs, beaten
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup milk
10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup green onions, sliced
1/2 cup salami, diced
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
salt and pepper to taste
1. Whisk eggs and cheeses together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add milk, basil, salt, fennel seed,and pepper.
3. Fold in remaining ingredients.
4. Spread in a greased 13x9 baking pan.
5. Bake at 325'F 30-35 min until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.