Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Slow Cooker Pot Roast Ingredients:
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1¼ cups water
5½ pounds pot roast
1. In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water.
2. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
3. Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
4. Serve with baked potatoes and buttered carrots.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes