Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
16 ounces sour cream
1 box frozen spinach, thawed
2 loaves round peasant bread
1. In a large bowl combine soup mix and sour cream.
2. Strain excess water from spinach and add to dip mixture. Stir to combine.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
4. Slice a circle around top of one loaf of bread and hollow out the inside (cut the removed bread into bite sized pieces).
5. Fill hole with spinach dip. Cut second bread loaf into cubes and serve with dip.