At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Easy Veggie-Topped Potatoes
2½ cups frozen broccoli-carrot vegetable medley
4 large baking potatoes
1 can (10¾ ounce) condensed cream of broccoli and cheese soup, undiluted
½ cup (2 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
Salt and Black pepper for taste
1. Rinse and scrub potatoes in cool water, dry throughly, and pierce each potato several times on each side.
2. Bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees on middle rack.
3. Meanwhile, place vegetables in microwavable bowl.
4. Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; drain.
5. While potatoes are cooking, combine soup, vegetables and cheese in medium saucepan.
6. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is heated through.
7. Split potatoes lengthwise in half.
8. Top each potato with soup mixture.
9. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.