Ham and Potato Casserole
Leftover ham is reinvented in this comfort food classic casserole. A creamy sauce covers potatoes and ham to create a family favorite you'll make again and again.
Ham and Potato Casserole Ingredients:
5 pounds red potatoes, quartered
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
½ cup butter
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup chopped green onion
2 cups cooked, chopped ham
salt and pepper to taste
1½ cups Parmesan cheese flavored bread crumbs
¼ cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Place potatoes in a large pot of water, and bring to a boil.
3. Boil until slightly tender, about 12 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
4. Mix sour cream, butter, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, green onions, ham, salt and pepper with the potatoes.
5. Spread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
6. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
7. Serve with buttered broccoli.
The image featured at the top of this post is ©iStock.com/Mariha-kitchen.