How to Make Edible Slime
Most homemade slime is non-toxic to play with, but you can't eat it. Here's how to make edible slime to turn your fun into a delicious treat when you're done playing.
Edible Slime Ingredients:
• 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• food coloring
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (or your favorite flavor extract)
1. In a saucepan over low heat, stir together the milk and cornstarch. Stir and heat until the mixture thickens.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in a couple drops of the food coloring and the vanilla extract. Allow the slime to cool.
3. Once cooled, it's ready to play with.
4. When you are finished playing with your slime, store it in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator. Refrigerated slime is good for a couple of days then needs to be discarded. Clean up the edible slime with warm soapy water but keep it away from carpets and upholstery.
Get more easy to make Slime and Play Dough Recipes