4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 10-¾ ounce cans cream of chicken soup
¾ cup milk
1 10-½ ounce package tortilla chips
4 ounce can green chilies, drained
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, soup and milk together; set aside.
2. In a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish, layer tortilla chips, half of chicken mixture, green chilies and cheese.
3. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
5. While casserole is baking, prepare a tossed salad to serve with dinner. Makes 8 to 10 servings.