4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
2 10-¾ ounce cans cream of chicken soup
¾ cup milk
1 10-½ ounce package tortilla chips
4 ounce can green chilies, drained
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, soup and milk together; set aside.
2. In a lightly greased 13"x9" baking dish, layer tortilla chips, half of chicken mixture, green chilies and cheese.
3. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
5. While casserole is baking, prepare a tossed salad to serve with dinner. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.