1 8-10 inch tomato or onion Focaccia (Italian flatbread)
4 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons shredded fresh basil
One ½ cups fresh spinach leaves
1 ½ cups sliced deli-cooked rotisserie chicken
½ of a 7 ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into strips
1. Using a long serrated knife, cut bread in half horizontally.
2. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and basil.
3. Spread cut sides of bread halves with mayonnaise mixture.
4. Layer spinach, chicken, and roasted sweet peppers between bread halves.
5. Cut into quarters. Serve with steamed corn on the cob. Makes 4 servings.