1 8-10 inch tomato or onion Focaccia (Italian flatbread)
4 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons shredded fresh basil
One ½ cups fresh spinach leaves
1 ½ cups sliced deli-cooked rotisserie chicken
½ of a 7 ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into strips
1. Using a long serrated knife, cut bread in half horizontally.
2. In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and basil.
3. Spread cut sides of bread halves with mayonnaise mixture.
4. Layer spinach, chicken, and roasted sweet peppers between bread halves.
5. Cut into quarters. Serve with steamed corn on the cob. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.