2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
15 ounce can mixed vegetables, drained
2 10 ¾ ounce cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
10 ounce tube refrigerated biscuits
1. Combine first four ingredients together, placing an ungreased 3 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
3. While baking, slice biscuits into quarters and set aside.
4. Remove casserole dish from oven and stir.
5. Arrange biscuit pieces on top of the chicken mixture; bake until golden (about 15 minutes). Makes 6 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.