Chicken Pot Pie
2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
15 ounce can mixed vegetables, drained
2 10 ¾ ounce cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
10 ounce tube refrigerated biscuits
1. Combine first four ingredients together, placing an ungreased 3 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
3. While baking, slice biscuits into quarters and set aside.
4. Remove casserole dish from oven and stir.
5. Arrange biscuit pieces on top of the chicken mixture; bake until golden (about 15 minutes). Makes 6 servings.
Try these similar recipes: