* 4 Tablespoons butter
* 1/2 cup garlic olive oil
* 1 Tablespoon hot pepper oil or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 16 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
* 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat
Melt butter and oils in a large pan over low heat. After it has melted, add the garlic and brown slightly over medium heat.
Whisk in the mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and wine. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and lobster, and cook until meat is heated through. Serve over yellow rice.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!