Steak Lover`s Fettuccini Alfredo
* 1 ounce clarified butter
* 4 ounces beef tenderloin tips
* 1 cup broccoli, red pepper, portabella strips
* 1/4 cup corn, scallion, red and green peppers (small diced)
* 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan
* 8 ounces cooked pasta
* 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
Heat butter. Sear meat and add vegetables.
Add heavy cream and reduce down. Add Parmesan cheese.
When sauce begins to thicken, remove from heat and add to pasta.
Serve hot, topped with scallions and Parmesan cheese.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!