At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Cranberry Orange Pork and Cinnamon Applesauce
1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
1 Tablespoon olive oil
½ cup beef broth, divided
2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon orange juice concentrate
1. Cut tenderloin into 12 slices, flatten to ¼ inch thickness.
2. In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides over medium heat and oil.
3. Add ¼ cup beef broth, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
4. Remove meat to a serving dish and keep warm.
5. In the same skillet, add the cranberries, mustard and remaining broth.
6. Combine cornstarch and orange juice concentrate. Whisk until smooth.
7. Gradually add orange juice mixture to broth mixture. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
8. Serve with pork. Serve applesauce, sprinkle with cinnamon on the side. Makes 4 servings.
Try one of our favorite 30 Minute Meals: