Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Four simple ingredients packed full of delicious flavor make this recipe one to keep handy for busy weeknights.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
16 white corn tortillas
3 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
4 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
1. Boil chicken until cooked through and tender. Shred.
2. Mix 1/2 can enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese with chicken.
3. Pour remaining 1/2 can enchilada sauce evenly on bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
4. Microwave corn tortillas until soft.
5. Roll chicken mixture into tortillas. Place snuggly into pan.
6. Cover with remaining 2 cans sauce and remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 350 F until cheese is fully melted and top is slightly browned (about 20-25 min). Serves 8.