At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Four simple ingredients packed full of delicious flavor make this recipe one to keep handy for busy weeknights.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
16 white corn tortillas
3 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
4 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
1. Boil chicken until cooked through and tender. Shred.
2. Mix 1/2 can enchilada sauce and 1 cup cheese with chicken.
3. Pour remaining 1/2 can enchilada sauce evenly on bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
4. Microwave corn tortillas until soft.
5. Roll chicken mixture into tortillas. Place snuggly into pan.
6. Cover with remaining 2 cans sauce and remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 350 F until cheese is fully melted and top is slightly browned (about 20-25 min). Serves 8.