At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Grilled Beer Chops
12 pork loin chops, boneless or bone-in (about 6-8 pounds)
1½ cups pale ale (or other light beer)
½ cup ketchup
¼ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
¼ cup Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
½ teaspoon black pepper
2 one-gallon freezer bags, labeled
1. Rinse and trim chops as desired. Divide the chops evenly between the two freezer bags.
2. Whisk together beer, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and mustard in a medium bowl. Divide marinade evenly over the chops.
3. Into each bag, measure 1 teaspoon garlic and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
4. Seal and freeze.
1. Completely thaw one entrée in the refrigerator.
2. Prepare a medium-low fire in a gas or charcoal grill.
3. Cook chops until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chop reads 160°F. Discard remaining marinade.
Yield: 2 entrees, 6 servings each
Freeze up to: 4 months
Try these similar recipes: