Last Updated on
Pepper Jelly Pork Chops
6 to 8 pounds pork loin chops, boneless or bone-in, about 12 chops
1 cup jalapeno pepper jelly
2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1½ teaspoons dried thyme
3 one-gallon freezer bags, labeled
1. Rinse and divide chops evenly among freezer bags.
2. Whisk together pepper jelly, mustard, vinegar, oil, and thyme. Divide marinade evenly over the chops.
3. Seal and freeze.
1. Completely thaw one entrée in the refrigerator.
2. Prepare a medium fire in a gas or charcoal grill.
3. Cook chops, turning occasionally, until an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chop reads 160°F. Baste the chops as desired. Do not baste during final 5 minutes of cooking. Discard remaining marinade.
Yield: 3 entrees, 4 servings each
Freeze up to: 4 months
Try these similar recipes: