At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
Ham & Ranch Potatoes
2 pounds Redskin potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (1 ounce) package buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
1 (16 ounce) package cooked ham, cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place potatoes in slow cooker.
2. Combine cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
3. Add cream cheese mixture to slow cooker and mix with potatoes.
4. Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
5. Add ham and cheese and cook for another 15 to 30 minutes.
Try one of our favorite Crock Pot Meals: