2 cups buttermilk baking mix
1 cup water
2-15 ounce cans refried beans
1-2 lbs. hamburger
16 ounce jar salsa
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In large mixing bowl, mix baking mix, water and refried beans together.
2. Spread in a greased 9x13" baking pan.
3. Brown hamburger in a skillet, drain of drippings.
4. Spoon browned hamburger over bean "crust".
5. Spread with salsa and cover with cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
7. Optional - serve with sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes as toppings.
8. Spread with salsa and cover with cheese.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!