2 cups buttermilk baking mix
1 cup water
2-15 ounce cans refried beans
1-2 lbs. hamburger
16 ounce jar salsa
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In large mixing bowl, mix baking mix, water and refried beans together.
2. Spread in a greased 9x13" baking pan.
3. Brown hamburger in a skillet, drain of drippings.
4. Spoon browned hamburger over bean "crust".
5. Spread with salsa and cover with cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
7. Optional - serve with sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes as toppings.
8. Spread with salsa and cover with cheese.