2 cups buttermilk baking mix
1 cup water
2-15 ounce cans refried beans
1-2 lbs. hamburger
16 ounce jar salsa
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In large mixing bowl, mix baking mix, water and refried beans together.
2. Spread in a greased 9x13" baking pan.
3. Brown hamburger in a skillet, drain of drippings.
4. Spoon browned hamburger over bean "crust".
5. Spread with salsa and cover with cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
7. Optional - serve with sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes as toppings.
8. Spread with salsa and cover with cheese.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.