Bubble pizza is a kid friendly dinner, but hearty enough for adults with the addition of pepperoni and hamburger. This is a perfect weeknight recipe, a few ingredients and dinner is done fast.
½ pound hamburger
3 cans refrigerated biscuits
1½ cups pizza sauce
½ cup sliced pepperoni
1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
green pepper, mushrooms, ham, bacon, onion etc.
1. Brown hamburger in a skillet, drain off drippings.
2. Cut each biscuit into fourths.
3. Separate pieces and toss into greased 9" x 13" pan, covering the bottom of pan.
4. Spoon pizza sauce over biscuits.
5. Spoon hamburger and pepperoni (optional-toppings you choice) over sauce.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly brown.