1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
14-1/2 ounces Mexican or chili-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
1/2 cup water
1-1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
2 cups elbow macaroni cooked and drained
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook ground beef, onion and green pepper in large skillet over medium heat 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; pour off excess fat.
3. Add tomatoes, water and taco seasoning; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Toss pasta with meat mixture. Spoon 3 cups of mixture into an 11×7-inch baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; top with remaining meat mixture.
6. Cover with foil; bake in preheated oven 30 minutes.
7. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return to oven 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.