1 Tablespoon vegetable oil for cooking
Vegetable cooking spray
1 large onion, chopped
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup milk
3 1/2 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1 1/2 cups tomato, basil & garlic Italian pasta sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat the oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and mushrooms and cook until tender.
3. Remove the skillet from the heat. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
4. Mix the egg, milk, pasta and 1/2 cup of the cheese in a medium bowl.
5. Spread the pasta mixture in an even layer on the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Spread the Italian sauce over the pasta crust. Top with the onion-mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is hot and bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes.