Salmon Noodle Bowl
1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated fettuccine
1 pound skinless, boneless 1-inch thick salmon fillet, cut into 8 pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 cups packaged fresh baby spinach
½ cup bottled roasted red or yellow sweet peppers
½ cup garlic-stuffed green olives, coarsely chopped
½ cup reduced-calorie balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, brush fish with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Sprinkle lightly with salt and black pepper.
3. Heat a very large skillet over medium heat. Add fish to hot skillet; cook for 8 to 12 minutes or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through cooking. Remove fish from skillet; cover and keep warm.
4. Add spinach, roasted peppers, olives, and the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or just until spinach is wilted.
5. Drain pasta; add to skillet.
6. Add dressing; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Divide pasta mixture among 4 shallow bowls; top with fish.
Total Fat 25g