Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
Also known as the Girl Scout Thin Mint Cheesecake to some, this mix of chocolate with mint makes a rich, refreshing cheesecake recipe
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
1 1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (about 18)
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk (not evaporated)
3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/4 teaspoon green food coloring (optional )
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon flour
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
3. Add eggs, peppermint, and food coloring; mix well.
4. In small bowl, toss 1/2 chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chips evenly over top. Bake 1 hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
6. Cool to room temperature. Chill about 4 hours.
Cheesecake Recipes List