Also known as the Girl Scout Thin Mint Cheesecake to some, this mix of chocolate with mint makes a rich, refreshing cheesecake recipe
1 1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies (about 18)
3 Tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk (not evaporated)
3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
1/4 teaspoon green food coloring (optional )
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 teaspoon flour
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
3. Add eggs, peppermint, and food coloring; mix well.
4. In small bowl, toss 1/2 chips with flour to coat; stir into cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chips evenly over top. Bake 1 hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
6. Cool to room temperature. Chill about 4 hours.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.