6 boneless chicken breasts
8 flour tortillas
8 oz. sour cream
1 jar picante sauce
2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
1. Boil chicken breasts. Cut into slices. (If using pre-sliced stir-fry chicken, cook slices in a skillet until done)
2. Simmer chicken in picante sauce.
3. Lightly spread butter on flour tortillas. Stuff tortillas with chicken mixture.
4. Lay open side face down in casserole dish. Cut slices in top of tortillas.
5. Spread sour cream, then cheese on top of tortillas.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F about 20-30 minutes until cheese is melted.