3 containers refrigerated biscuits, separated and cut in half
1½ cups eggnog
1 egg, lightly beaten
1½ teaspoons cinnamon, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Line a 4- to 5-quart crock pot with aluminum foil and grease with shortening.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggnog, egg, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and vanilla.
3. Roll each biscuit in eggnog mixture and stack in the crock pot.
4. Pour remaining eggnog mixture into the crock pot and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.
5. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours, check often to avoid burning.
6. Lift the monkey bread out of the crock pot and turn out onto a serving plate. Top with powdered sugar or syrup.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.